Installation & Configuration
Written and contributed by Daniel C.K. Tan to supplement the Nucleus CMS Installation Walkthrough
Database installation walkthrough for Ensim
- Login to your Ensim user control panel.
- Click on "Services".
- At the "View Services" panel, click on the edit icon for MySQL.
- Click on "Create Database" to create a new database for Nucleus CMS.
- Enter a database name and database user then click "Save".
- You should get a confirmation the database has been created.
- Click on "Manage Databases" then "MySQL Administration Tool" to enter phpMyAdmin to manage your MySQL database.
- Return to the Nucleus CMS Installation Walkthrough to finish installing Nucleus.
Installation & Configuration | submitted by Leng
on 2006.Jan.07 | 8931 views
Total votes: 3 - Rating: 7.33